...

Welcome to AshScraps! Look around & feel free to use any background you like! New Fall backgrounds coming soon!
To apply any background, follow the following steps...
*Sign in to Blogger. This will take you to your Dashboard.
*Under the blog you wish to change the background for, click on Layout.
*You are now in the Add and Arrange Page Elements screen. Click Add a Page Element.
*You are now in the Choose a new Page Element Screen. You'll see where it says HTML/JavaScript. Underneath there, click Add to Blog.
*You are now in the Configure HTML/JavaScript Screen. Under Content you'll see a large box, paste the entire following HTML code in that space.
***Only change the first image link (found under each picture) for the background you want! (not the second link)***

Friday, August 14, 2009

Wicked!

Here are only a few Wicked backgrounds. Wicked is only my favorite musical ever! I got to see it on Broadway last year, and then it came to Phoenix this summer, and I got to see it twice! Loved it, and it truly gets better each time! I need to make one with my favorite quote.... "We all can't come and go by bubble!"... if you want a certain saying for your background, let me know! Hope you enjoy these at least... (These were created with Candy Treats Digi Kit "Wicked")http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z18/afuller130/DefyingGravity.jpghttp://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z18/afuller130/WickedChainGlitter.jpg

2 People Left Some Love:

Kristen said...

how funny, I just happen to be wearing my wicked shirt today...oh the love....Great background for halloween!

Natalie said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I would love a blog face lift if you wouldn't mind. I just got started blogging but I want to make our blog more personal and I like your style. You can email me at natalie_miner@hotmail.com