...

Welcome to AshScraps! Look around & feel free to use any background you like! New Fall backgrounds coming soon!
To apply any background, follow the following steps...
*Sign in to Blogger. This will take you to your Dashboard.
*Under the blog you wish to change the background for, click on Layout.
*You are now in the Add and Arrange Page Elements screen. Click Add a Page Element.
*You are now in the Choose a new Page Element Screen. You'll see where it says HTML/JavaScript. Underneath there, click Add to Blog.
*You are now in the Configure HTML/JavaScript Screen. Under Content you'll see a large box, paste the entire following HTML code in that space.
***Only change the first image link (found under each picture) for the background you want! (not the second link)***

Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm still here...

Well I am alive! and I have been doing some things over my break... I'll have more to share but for now I'll start with this graduation announcement...

1 People Left Some Love:

Esq T said...

I saw on your ABC books for your girls on Artscow. Where did you make them? We are LDS too and my sister-in-law and I just love your books and love the pictures of the prophet and all the "church things". Any chance we can get the book to drop our own pictures in or the pictures of church things to make our own book. Thanks, Alta