...

Welcome to AshScraps! Look around & feel free to use any background you like! New Fall backgrounds coming soon!
To apply any background, follow the following steps...
*Sign in to Blogger. This will take you to your Dashboard.
*Under the blog you wish to change the background for, click on Layout.
*You are now in the Add and Arrange Page Elements screen. Click Add a Page Element.
*You are now in the Choose a new Page Element Screen. You'll see where it says HTML/JavaScript. Underneath there, click Add to Blog.
*You are now in the Configure HTML/JavaScript Screen. Under Content you'll see a large box, paste the entire following HTML code in that space.
***Only change the first image link (found under each picture) for the background you want! (not the second link)***

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blog Facelift

For all you bloggers out there that would love a face lift... Here is your chance!

I will help the first five people who comment to this post!

Here are some of the pages that I have helped with so you can see if you truly want it...

Don't comment if you're not interested!

13 People Left Some Love:

Amy said...

You are way too creative! You totally inspire me! I would love some help making my blog super cute...when I start one eventually!

Hotzebra said...

Hey! I found your site through a friends. I would love some blog help. Email me kcamberlango@gmail.com or my blog is camberlango.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Please help me you know I need it, I'll just email you my password and you can do it in your spare time HA!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Hey Ashley this is Tiffany Russell, now Marler. I love the page that you designed for Tiffany Knox and would love if you could help me out in making mine cute. I am getting a little sick of pulling up my own blog and seeing the pink and white polka dots! Anyways, I dont know how you go about this and if you already have the 5 people that you are doing, but I would love a cute page. You are so creative! And your little girl's are so cute.
My email is tbr17cd@hotmail.com and my blog is bryandtiff.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Natalie said...

I'm Tiffany Knox's sister...am I in time?!

amber said...

My name is Amber and I own a boutique in Lehi, UT. We have a store blog but would love your help to fix it up! We would be willing to advertise your biz on our blog! http://bagsthatfit.blogspot.com/
check us out! Hope I am in time!

ashley said...

hey nlindley... can I have your email address?

Natalie said...

nlindley@gmail.com
Thanks!

Katie Miller said...

Hey I found your blog through a friends blog and I have been wondering how everyone is making their blogs so dang cute! I am jealous. I would love your help!

Katie Miller said...

So after I left that last comment I realized I think I know you! If I don't I am about to make a total fool of myself but what the heck! I am good friends with Meg Abbott Bowman. We went to high school together and I think she introduced you to me way back then. My maiden name is Katie Tenney. I remember hanging out a few times. I thought you were so funny! Let me know if this rings any bells! If not thats cool, just ignore me!

Katie Miller said...

Hey Ashley I am so glad you remember me. I was so worried I was going to look nuts! Well I guess if you remember me then you know I'm nuts! Here is my email. qtktmiller@gmail.com
We both married Chads!